Swiss LithoClast Trilogy: complex kidney stone treatments just got simpler
POWER AND CONTROL
Get powerful fragmentation and more efficient stone removal for shorter PCNL procedural time.
BECAUSE TIME MATTERS
Observational research1 shows that stone fragmentation and removal account for 30% of total PCNL procedural time; about 24 minutes on average in the US.
CLEARANCE SPEED MATTERS
Bench studies show that Swiss LithoClast® Trilogy fragments and removes stones up to 48% faster than competing dual-energy lithotripter.2,3
1. FAST FRAGMENTATION4
Swiss LithoClast® Trilogy can fragment even the largest and hardest stones thanks to independently generated ultrasonic and ballistic energies that can be used simultaneously or separately.
2. MOST ACCURATE STONE CONTROL
Thanks to precise probe tip movements, Swiss LithoClast® Trilogy significantly reduces stone retropulsion effect.
3. LARGE FRAGMENTS REMOVAL CAPACITY
Swiss LithoClast® Trilogy offers the largest probe lumen size, easing the removal of large stone fragments. In addition, the integrated suction system enables fast evacuation of all fragments.
FOCUS ON THE ESSENTIAL
Plug-and-play system that is simple to learn and easy to use for physicians and staff.
1. EASY SETUP
- One single console fits all: no need for external compressor nor suction pump.
- Limited number of components for quick and effortless assembly.
- Torque wrench guarantees optimum probe tightening in a single twist of the wrist.
2. EASY FRAGMENTATION
- Contactless probe recognition and automatic calibration of the energy level.
- Large touch screen designed for easy setting of all parameters.
- Quality meter for visual monitoring of fragmentation procedure.
3. EASY STONE REMOVAL
- Precise roller pump for optimized suction flow control.
- Improved Stone Catcher for seamless and sterile fragment collection.
- Fluid collection bags with solidifying gel for easy disposal.
PATIENT CARE AT ITS BEST
- Personalize your stone treatment in an environment of care and comfort
- Developed at the EMS Research Center in collaboration with leading urologists from around the world, Swiss LithoClast® Trilogy focuses its design and functionalities on users and patients alike with one goal in mind --> CLINICAL SUCCESS
- A complete range of probes is available to suit individual patients: from standard PCNL down to minimally invasive stone treatments (Miniperc) but also cystoscopy and semi rigid ureteroscopy.
- The intuitive touch screen is helping the user to select treatment modalities and to customize energy and suction settings.
- The integrated suction system is only activated during the treatment, limiting undesired stone movements and suction cup effects on mucosal tissue.
- An active cooling system regulates the temperature of the handpiece: This is good for your hand’s comfort but also for the system durability.
- Contactless RFID tags for recording complete treatment parameters.
- Similarly, the service lifetime of each component may be monitored to make sure the system is ready for use at any time.
1 Studies on file with Boston Scientific.
2 Bader MJ, et al. Endoscopic clearance lithotripsy devices: bench comparison of stone elimination capacity and drilling speed. University of Munich. Presented at the World Congress of Endourology, Vancouver, 2017.
3 Bader, et al. Comparative evaluation of tissue damage induced by ultrasound and impact dual mode endoscopic lithotripsy versus conventional single mode ultrasound lithotripsy. University of Munich. Presented at the World Congress of Endourology, Vancouver, 2017.
4 Data on file at E.M.S Electro Medical Systems S.A.