Dr. Wissam Kamal is a distinguished Urology and Endourology Consultant, holding the esteemed position of Head of the Saudi Endourology and MIS Group. Additionally, he serves as the Director of the Urology Residency Program Sector 2. With extensive expertise in his field, Dr. Kamal is recognized for his contributions to Urology and Endourology. His leadership in prominent roles underscores his commitment to advancing medical practices and education in the field of urology.
- Head of Urology Unit, East Jeddah Hospital
- Certified endourologist (Advanced Stone Disease) from The International Endourology Society.
- Course Faculty of MasterClass Stones Jeddah, October 2023
- Head of the Endourology, MIS group of the Saudi Urology Association. Feb/2023-Ongoing.
- Saudi Urology Association Executive Board Member. Feb/2023-Ongoing.
- Head of Urology Unit. East Jeddah Hospital. June 2022-Ongoing.
- Deputy Head Urology Department. King Fahad Hospital. 2020-2022.
- Head of the Urolithiasis Steering Committee in The Saudi Endourology Group. 2020/ 2023.
- Instructor at EMS Urology eBook on 50 exceptional stone cases.
al-Mustashfa al-'Am, Al Andalus
23325 Makkah, Saudi Arabia