Dr. Takaaki Inoue is Urologist in Osaka, working at Kansai Medical University Hospital-Hirakata.
- April 1998 - March 2003: Kansai Medical University, Osaka, Japan
- April 2003 - March 2005; Intern/Resident: West Kobe-city Hospital
- April 2005 - March 2006; Department of Urology, Kansai Medical University
- April 2006 - March 2008; Department of Urology, Kawachi-Sogo Hospital
- April 2008- March 2010; Department of Urology, Hirakata-Hospital of Kansai Medical University
- April 2010 – March 2017; Department of Urology, Takii-Hospital of Kansai Medical University
- April 2017- March 2019; Department of Urology, Kansai Medical University
- April 2019- The Present; Vice of President, Department of Urology, Hara Genitourinary Hospital and KOBE University and Associate Professor, Department of Urology, Kobe
Professional organizations and societies
- Japanese Urological Association
- Japanese Society of Endourology
- Japanese Society for Robotic and Endoscopic Surgery, delegate of society, Educational committee, Learning committee.
- Japanese Society on Urolithiasis Research, Director of Society, Chair of International Committee
- Endourological Society
- Endoluminal Technology symposium, Japanese Faculty and Committee of society.
- AUSTEG member, in Asian Pacific, Japanese faculty
- AUSET member, in Asian Pacific, Japanese faculty
573-1191 Hirakata, Japan