Dr. Victor Cauni is currently the Head of the Urology Department at Colentina Hospital in Bucharest.
He is a member of the European Urology and Romanian Urology Association and the Romanian Ultrasound Society. He is the author of 318 scientific papers at national and international scientific manifestations, congresses, and publications (in specialty journals and books)
Dr. Cauni´s Clinical expertise includes stone and prostatic disease and the associated endourological surgeries. In his career, he performed more than 15.000 PCNLs, about 5000 fURS, and many nephrectomies and oncology surgeries.
- He completed Medical school in 1994 at Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy, General Medicine College, Bucharest
- From 1994-1996 he did a General Medicine internship at N.Ghe.Lupu, Bucharest, and from 1996-2001, a Urology Internship at St. John Emergency Hospital in Bucharest, where he became a general ultrasound degree in 2001.
- From 2001 – 2006 he worked as Urology Specialist and received his Urology Ph.D. in 2005 at St. John Emergency Hospital Bucharest and continued as Urology Primary Physician.
- In between, he was appointed 3rd-degree researcher (2007) and principal investigator (2008-2011) in 4 international multicentric clinical trials.
- In 2009 he completed his studies on „The management of health services“ with a diploma and also got the Level 2 license for radiodiagnosis – interventional radiotherapy (CNCAN)
- From 2012 until 2020, he was „Head of the Urology Department“ at Colentina Hospital, Bucharest.
- From October 2020 until December 2020, he was „Medical Director“ of Colentina Hospital and became General Manager from January 2021 until July 2022.
Soseaua Stefan cel Mare nr. 19 - 21
020125 Bucharest, Romania