Dr. Cracco has conducted thousands of procedures as principal surgeon, in particular, bipolar TURP, URS and RIRS, Greenlaser vaporization of the prostatic adenoma, bipolar TURB, PDD and SPIES TURB, ECIRS, HoLEP,/SoLEP with some invited surgeries since 2013.
She published over 280 papers, including 105 indexed papers in extenso, many invited book chapters, and a Springer book on ECIRS in 2014. She is also the referee for many international journals.
Member of many national and international urological societies, she won 12 prizes for videos, presentations, and research, received research funding for many years, and had a constant teaching activity since 1990, first in Anatomy, then in Urology, for University and then for Masterclasses and courses.
- 1989: Degree in Medicine and Surgery, Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, University of Torino
- 1990 and 1996: attendance for eight months at the Department of Anatomy and Developmental Biology, University College London, London, U.K. (supervisors Prof. G. Gabella and Prof. G. Burnstock), as a guest researcher.
- 1991-1994: Ph.D. student in Ophtalmologic Sciences, University of Torino.
- 1994-1999: Residency in Urology, Urological Clinic, University of Turin.
- November 1999: Specialization in Urology, University of Torino (70/70 laude and "honorable mention").
- May 2000: Urologist (permanent position), Division of Urology, SS. Annunziata Hospital of Savigliano (Cuneo).
- November 2002: Transfer to the Urological Clinic, S. Luigi Gonzaga Hospital of Orbassano (Torino), position D, C2 from March 2007.
- May 1st, 2008: she won the #1 position for researcher, at MED24 Urology, University of Torino, Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, always working at the Urological Clinic at the S. Luigi Gonzaga Hospital of Orbassano (Torino). Position C1 from 2009.
- February 2011: she won a position as Urologist at the Urology Department, Cottolengo Hospital of Torino.
Via Cottolengo 9
10152 Torino, Italy