About Swiss LithoClast® Trilogy
PCNL and complex kidney stone treatments just got a lot simpler.
When it comes to large and hard kidney stones, percutaneous nephrolithotomy (PCNL) can turn into a complex procedure. What if you could clear any kind of stone, in any location, up to 48% more rapidly, easily and without compromising safety? Today, Swiss LithoClast® Trilogy makes it possible: breakthrough technology designed to reduce procedure time and enhance the surgical experience for patient, urologist and OR staff.
Simple to learn and easy to use for physicians and staff
- EASY SET-UP
- One single console fits all: no need for external compressor or suction pump.
- Limited number of components for quick and effortless assembly.
- Torque wrench guarantees optimum probe tightening in a single twist of the wrist.
- EASY FRAGMENTATION
- Contactless probe recognition and automatic calibration of the energy level.
- Large touch screen designed for easy setting of all parameters.
- Quality meter for visual monitoring of fragmentation procedure.
- EASY STONE REMOVAL
- Precise roller pump for optimized suction flow control.
- Improved Stone Catcher for seamless and sterile fragment collection.
- Fluid collection bags with solidifying gel for easy disposal.
Product Reference FT-232 Technology Ultrasound Ballistic Suction Dimensions (H x W x D) 135 mm x 360 mm x 420 mm Weight 13.5 kg Classification MDD 93/42 EEC: Class llb device, handpiece
Class lla probes
Class l fluid management system, pedal, torque wrench, cart
IEC 60529 IP: Console (IP21) Handpiece (IPX8) Pedal (IPX8)
Power Supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz, 500 VA Power consumption Ultrasound 70 Watt, Shock 80 Watt, RFID 13.56MHz, 1W Operating conditions Temperature: +10°C to +30°C
Relative humidity: 30% to 75%
Atmospheric pressure: 700 hPa to 1060 hPa
Max. altitude: 3000 m
Storage and transport conditions Console and its accessories Temperature: +5°C to +38°C Relative humidity: max 85% Primary fuses 6.3A, T (slow), 250 VAC (=T6.3A250V) Dimensions: Ø5 X 20 mm Energy output Operating mode
DESCRIPTION REFERENCE Handpiece kit FR-278 Foot pedal EK-386A Support Stone Catcher AG-153 Electrical cord 6m CD-148 ->CD-154 HDMI cord 10m CD-155A or CD-161A Filling Bottle
De-ionised water bottle
Torque Wrench DT492 Cleaning rod for Probes Ø 3.4 and Ø 3.9 FR-316 IFUs FB-610/*+ FB-635+ FB-395/* USB Key DZ-025
DESCRIPTION PRODUCT REFERENCE Cart DW-047 Single use Stone Catcher DT-483 Double Suction bags, box of 5 DT-480